Our View: Ultimate Direction FastpackHER 30:
Runners spoke, Ultimate Direction listened and as a result have released a female specific range of the very popular Fastpack. As with the unisex version the FastpackHER is designed for epic adventures when you need to carry a lot of kit but you still want the comfort of the vest style running packs you have become accustomed to.
With a 30 litre capacity the FastpackHER will swallow all the kit you’ll need for ultra-events and multiday adventures. With a roll-top closure you can compress the contents as much as you need or expand the pack to its full capacity and you’ll never suffer any bounce of the contents.
The back panel is entirely seamless as are the shoulder straps to prevent irritation and this larger capacity FastpackHER comes with an adjustable waist belt for maximum stability and support.
As well as the main roll-top, contents can also be accessed from the zip pocket across the front. In addition to the main compartment there are also mesh pockets on the back and side and front chest straps for carrying additional gear,
Specifications - Ultimate Direction FastpackHER 30:
- Roll-top closure expands or contracts to secure varying capacities
- Patented InfiKnit™ Harness is an entirely seamless back-panel and shoulder-strap system to prevent abrasion and discomfort
- Large front storage for water, phone, maps, glasses, or food
- Unique zip-down main compartment for total access to gear
- Sliding rail sternum straps
- Removable and height-adjustable T-hook waistbelt for heavier loads
- Easy access pocket with keyfob
- Patented lnfiKnit mesh is an entirely seamless back-panel, waistbelt, and shoulder-strap system to prevent abrasion and discomfort
- Daisy chains for securing extra gear
- Two large side pockets for larger water vessels
- Volume Capacity: 30 L / 1831 in3
- Weight: 625 g / 22 oz
- Materials: MonoRip Mesh, Nylon ACE RIP with STS coating, Durable water resistant 4 way stretch woven mesh
- Ice Axe Loops
- Front Phone Pocket
- Reservoir Compatible
- Sizing at Bottom Ribs: XS/SM: 22 - 47 in / 55 - 120 cm; MD/LG: 24 - 50 in / 60 - 125 cm