Our View: Ultimate Direction FastpackHER 20:
Ultimate Direction have taken on-board feedback for the ultra-running community and introduced a female specific Fastpack range. The FastpackHER 20 is the smaller capacity pack in the range with a 20 litre capacity ideal for the majority of ultra-events where kit lists can be extensive or self-supported adventures.
Pack contents can be securely held in place by rolling the top closure system down or unrolled to allow maximum carrying capacity. Items can also be accessed via the full length side zip. Additional pockets on the side and front allow essentials to be carried securely.
Comfort wise the FastpackHER fits like a race vest but with the addition of a reinforced mesh back panel for added stability. Adjustment to fit can be achieved via the sternum straps and side straps to ensure you’ll always be comfortable.
Specifications - Ultimate Direction FastpackHER 20:
- Roll-top closure expands or contracts to secure varying capacities
- Patented InfiKnit™ Harness is an entirely seamless back-panel and shoulder-strap system to prevent abrasion and discomfort
- Large front storage for water, phone, maps, glasses, or food
- Unique zip-down main compartment for total access to gear
- Sliding rail sternum straps
- Height adjustable T-hook for weight distribution
- Easy access pocket with keyfob
- Patented lnfiKnit mesh is an entirely seamless back-panel, waistbelt, and shoulder-strap system to prevent abrasion and discomfort
- Daisy chains for securing extra gear
- Two large side pockets for larger water vessels
- Volume Capacity: 20 L / 1220 in3
- Weight: 560 g / 19.8 oz
- Materials: MonoRip Mesh, Nylon ACE RIP with STS coating, Durable water resistant 4 way stretch woven mesh
- Ice Axe Loops
- Front Phone Pocket
- Reservoir Compatible
- Sizing at Bottom Ribs: XS/SM: 22 - 47 in / 55 - 120 cm; MD/LG: 24 - 50 in / 60 - 125 cm