Our view - Ultimate Direction FastpackHer 30:
Building on the success of the original FastpackHer series Ultimate Direction have made a few changes to the materials and layout of the new FastpackHer 30 which is now even more durable and weather protective.
With a big 30 litre carrying capacity the FastpackHer 30 is an ideal size and design for fast and light days and multi-day adventures in the mountains. Its lightweight and feature packed design means this is a great choice if you want to carry extra gear and still be able to move quickly and efficiently without being weighed down or annoyed by a heavy, bouncy pack.
The FastpackHer 30 features a unique vest style fit, but with the balance of a traditional pack. Hydration is taken care of via the soft flask carrying pockets up front as well the ability to carry extra bottle in the side pockets. This year the Fastpack series has been upgraded with Infiknit™ and FastFlow technology to increase the backpanel's breathability and moisture wicking ability so you’ll stay drier and more comfortable whatever the weather does.
The popular roll-top closure system is as easy and effective to use and the addition of the full-side external zipper means you can access anything inside, even when it’s at the bottom with having to empty the pack entirely. Multiple pockets on the shoulder straps, attached loops for poles and extra gear and reflective logos finish off what is sure to be a very popular pack for trail running and fast and light hiking.
Specifications - Ultimate Direction FastpackHer 20:
- Large front storage for water, phone, maps, glasses, or food
- Unique zip-down main compartment for total access to gear
- Roll-top closure expands or compresses to secure varying capacities
- Large external stretch mesh pockets for quick access
- Sliding rail sternum straps
- Removable and height-adjustable T-hook waistbelt for heavier loads
- Easy access pocket with keyfob
- MonoRip Mesh is very strong, but extremely breathable.
- Daisy chains for securing extra gear
- Two large side pockets for larger water vessels
- 100% polyester
- Volume: 1861.22 in3 / 30.5L
- Height: 17.0" / 43.2 cm
- Width: 8.5" / 21.6 cm
- Length: 7.5" / 19.1 cm
- Weight: 0.07 lbs. / 0.032 kg
- X/S - 55 - 120 cm
- M/L - 60 - 125 cm