Our View – Ultimate Direction Marathon Vest V2:
An excellent alternative to a waist belt the Ultimate Direction Marathon Vest V2 has proved to be a really popular choice for both trail and road runners a like. The V2 has been updated with lighter materials and a more minimal design. The adjustability has also been greatly improved with the new Comfort Glide fit system inspired by the super popular Comfort Cinch System found on the Signature Series packs.
The main section can take a 2L reservoir, there are two 300ml water flasks up front so you’ll always have fluid to hand and the multiple pockets both zipped and stuff mean you can carry a surprising amount of kit. If you want a pack that will take you pretty much wherever you need to with a small amount of gear the Marathon Vest V2 is a great choice for comfort and practicality.
Specifications - Ultimate Direction Marathon Vest V2:
- Comfort Glide back adjuster system for full body adjustability
- Comes in 2 sizes for customizable fit
- Large back pocket can hold up to a 2 litre reservoir2 rear pockets, 2 lat pockets and 5 front pockets provide plenty of storage and organization1 secure zippered pocket at front for storage of keys or valuables
- Bottles: 2 x FlexForm™ II 300
- Sizing: X-SMALL/SMALL = 53 - 102 cm / 20 - 40 in; MEDIUM/LARGE = 76 - 117 cm / 30 - 46 in
- Volume Capacity: 5.41L / 330 in3
- Weight: 4.8 oz. / 136 g
- Materials - Perforated polyester plain weave, 80/20 nylon spandex stretch mesh