Our View: Ultimate Direction Men's Halo Vest:
The Ultimate Direction Halo Vest has set new standards in terms of volume-to-weight ratio. Weighing just 175g but providing 11 litres of carrying capacity this is a streamlined, stylish and highly practical trail running pack for ultra marathon events where an extensive kit list is needed.
Utilising the more minimal Ultimate Direction Cinch 2.0 adjustment system the Halo Vest also comes in 3 sizes so you are sure to find your perfect fit. An easy to use hook and loop sternum adjustment adds further personalisation to the fit as well as guaranteeing a comfortable carry.
Wit the ability to add a bladder in the back of the pack, the Halo certainly meets all your hydration needs thanks to this in addition to the 2 500 Body Bottles included that can be carried on the front. There is also a redesigned pole carrying system to keep the poles out of the way and to minimise bounce. Further stretch pockets on the front and rear mean you can quickly and easily access and stash your essentials.
The Ultimate Direction Halo Vest is set to become a big hit in the Ultra World thanks to its excellent fit, features and extensive testing.
Specifications - Ultimate Direction Men's Halo Vest:
- Hook and loop sternum adjustability
- Lightweight and breathability coupled with durable stretch
- Comfort Cinch™ 2.0 - more minimal and adjustable
- Redesigned trekking pole holder minimizes bounce and snaps out of the way when not in use
- Volume Capacity: 11 L / 671 in3
- Weight: 175 g / 6.2 oz
- Materials: Flex Mono Mesh, MicroMono Mesh, Stretch Woven Nylon/Spandex With DWR
- Sternum Straps
- Ice Axe Loops
- Trekking Pole Holders
- Front Phone Pocket
- Reservoir Compatible
- 2 Body Bottle™ 500 Included
- Sizing at Bottom Ribs: SM: 23 - 32 in / 58 - 81 cm, MD: 30 - 39 in / 76 - 99 cm, LG: 37 - 46 in /94 - 117 cm