Our View - Ultimate Direction Mountain Vesta 5.0:
The Ultimate Direction Mountain Vesta 5.0 has been added to the women’s range to make the Signature Series like for like to the men’s range. With 12.7 litres of capacity and 8.6 litres of this being secure the Mountain Vesta 5.0 allows you carry all the gear you need for a long race or day training in the hills in confidence and comfort.
Utilising the updated Comfort Cinch 2.0 technology that allows the same precision fit and adjustment to the original but with a more streamlined design the fit of Mountain Vesta is as good as you’ll get with a trail running pack. Add to that the specific design of the shoulder straps to fit the female shape better and distribute the load evenly and you’ll struggle to find a more secure, comfortable running vest.
As well as the large main compartment that can be used for clothing and gear, there are multiple stretch mesh pockets positioned over the back and at the sides for extra storage and easy stashing of additional kit on the move. Up front there are the usual 2 bottle pockets that come ready supplied with the new Body Bottle II for hydration as well as multiple smaller pockets for essentials such as food or keys.
If you are in the market for a pack that can take on all day adventures without you noticing its presence then the all new Ultimate Direction Mountain Vesta 5.0 is a great choice filling the gap between a smaller race pack and the bigger adventure vest.
Specifications - Ultimate Direction Mountain Vesta 5.0:
- Upgraded sliding rail sternum straps for easy single-handed use
- Front storage for hydration, fuel and valuables
- Front stretch mesh pockets are phone compatible
- Comfort Cinch™ 2.0—more minimal, lightweight, and adjustable
- Shoulder strap shaping to promote weight distribution and comfortable fit
- Side lat pockets for added storage and accessibility
- Weight without Bottles - 228 g / 8.0 oz
- Volume - 12.7 L / 775 in3
- Secured Volume - 8.6 L / 525 in3
- Unsecured Volume - 4.1 L / 250 in3
- Bottles – 2 x Body Bottle™ II 500
- MATERIALS - Flex Mono Mesh, MicroMono Mesh, 20D Nylon Sil, Nylon/elastane with rip stop for durability
- SIZES - XS/S = 53-92 cm/21-36in; SM/MD = 62-101 cm/24-40in; MD/LG = 71-108 cm/28-42in