This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Ultimate Direction Mountain Vest 5.0
in-store price: £140.00
Our View - Ultimate Direction Mountain Vest 5.0:
The Ultimate Direction Mountain Vest offers 13.4 litres of carrying capacity with over half (8.8 litres) of that being secured so you can pack your vest fully in the knowledge your gear is safe and sound. Add to that the cavernous stuff mesh pockets, bungee cord and additional pole loops and you have a pack that is ideal for those adventures that mean you need to be able to stow and access layers and other items quickly and easily.
Up front the pack comes with two 500ml soft flasks to meet your hydration needs on the go and these can be quickly and easily removed and replaced for filling at aid stations. Fit wise the new signature series 5.0 feature the refined Comfort Cinch 2.0 technology that retains the exceptional adjustability of the original game-changing technology with a smooth, less intrusive construction. What this means in reality is a pack that fits to your body shape perfectly so no movement, rubbing or discomfort.
If you want a slightly larger capacity trail running pack for your mountain adventures or races then the Ultimate Direction Mountain Vest 5.0 with its exceptional fit and layout is a great choice to keep you going mile after mile.
Specifications - Ultimate Direction Mountain Vest 5.0:
- Upgraded sliding rail sternum straps for easy single-handed use
- Front storage for hydration, fuel and valuables
- Front stretch mesh pockets are phone compatible
- Comfort Cinch™ 2.0—more minimal, lightweight, and adjustable
- Shoulder strap shaping to promote weight distribution and comfortable fit
- Lightweight 4-way stretch with rip stop pattern for added durability
- Side lat pockets for added storage and accessibility
- Weight - 230 g / 8.1 oz
- Volume – 13.4 L / 818 in3
- Secured Volume – 8.8 L / 537 in3
- Unsecured Volume – 4.6 L / 281 in3
- Bottles – 2 x Body Bottle™ II 500
- MATERIALS - Flex Mono Mesh, MicroMono Mesh, 30D Nylon 66 Sil/pu, 4-way stretch Nylon/elastane with dissolved thread for increased durability
- SIZES - SMALL = 58-81 cm/23-32in; MEDIUM = 76-99 cm/30-39in; LARGE = 94-117 cm/37-46in