Our View: Ultimate Direction OCR Vest:
Designed to give you exactly what you need with no excess the all new Ultimate Direction OCR Vest has a minimal design but it certainly doesn’t lack features or function.
OCR Racing and trail running in general can be a very rough, tough sport and the OCR Vest has been designed to withstand water, mud, abrasion and other hazards you typically encounter. Made from highly durable nylon ripstop fabric the OCR has a 5 litre volume that is perfect for carrying the essentials you’ll need on these typically shorter events such as food, hydration and an extra layer.
Up front there is a water-resistant removeable phone case that has a clear design so you can use your phone on the go without the worry of damage. There is also a hydration bottle compatible pocket and further secure pockets for access to essentials on the go.
If you are looking for an alternative to a bumbag or something to carry a few essentials in comfort then the Ultimate Direction OCR Vest is hard to beat.
Specifications - Ultimate Direction OCR Vest:
- Front bottle pocket fits up to 600ml FlexForm™ (not included)
- Compressible back pocket fits up to a 2L reservoir (not included)
- Removable water resistant phone case ("Tech Flip Pocket") with clear window at front and back allows you to use your phone and film during your race
- Reflective logos at front and back
- Volume Capacity: 5.01 L / 305.73 in3
- Weight: 160 g / 5.625 oz
- Materials: Ultra Durable Nylon rip stop, Heavy duty stretch mesh, Mono mesh
- Front Phone Pocket
- Reservoir Compatible