Our View - Ultimate Direction PB Adventure Vest 3.0
The Ultimate Direction trail running packs have been hugely successful and popular with our customers. The updated version of the biggest of the range the PB Adventure Vest has been adjustewith the help of ultra running specialist Peter Bakwin and feedback from users. The new model is even lighter than is predecessor yet remains robust and durable.
The 16 litre pack can accomodate up to 1.5 gallons of water making it ideal for races and adventures off the beaten track when fluid availability may be limited. The large main section is accesible via a top zip and there are multiple secure pockets positioned around the pack for access on the go. The large mesh pocket and overlaying bungee means additional kit can be stowed quickly until it can be packed away fully.
The front features multiple pockets both zipped and mesh with ability to carry soft flasks of fluid in comfort and with easy access. There are pole holders that are designed to be used without stopping and double ice axe loops should they be required. The vest fit based on clothing size ensures a close, secure fit that enables the pack to move with the body as you run with minimal movement or bounce.
The Ultimate Direction PB Adventure Vest is perfect for multi-day events or long ultras where you need to carry compulsary and essential kit in comfort.
Specifications - Ultimate Direction PB Adventure Vest 3.0
- Comes supplied with ONE Ulitimate Direction 500ml Body Bottle
- Sliding rail sternum straps
- Bottle holster tightens to carry phone or camera
- iPhone compatible pockets
- Unique, on-the-go trekking pole holders
- Double ice axe loops
- Soft and flexible 150g mono-mesh
- Two mesh pouches for wet or voluminous gear
- Secure lateral pockets
- Volume Capacity: 977 in3 / 16L
- Weight: 14.42 oz. / 412 g
- Height: 17.3 in. / 44 cm
- Width: 9.4 in. / 24 cm
- Depth: 9.1in. / 23 cm
- 150g Knit Mono Mesh: New 150gsm harness conforms to your body for absolute comfort and superior load carrying
- 180g Darlington Power Mesh: Lightweight strength with differential stretch in the x and y axis for enhanced load management
- SilNylon/66: Silicone-Impregnated 30D nylon with a polyurethane face creates a permanently waterproof fabric, and substantially increases seam and tear strength
Sizing - at chest (Unisex):
- SMALL: 24 - 36 in. / 62 - 92 cm
- MEDIUM: 31 - 41 in. / 80 - 104 cm
- LARGE: 38 - 48 in. / 96 - 122 cm
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear & a vest full of gear will fit smaller