Our View - Ultimate Direction Race Belt 4.0:
The Ultimate Direction Race Belt is a really useful piece of kit that can be used for many different activities including running, climbing, biking etc.
The belt sits flat against the body and there is minimal bounce when moving. The deceptively large main pocket can carry a Body Bottle 500 and is designed to be compatible with the iPhone 8. Covering the outside is a compression bungee that can be used to stash extra kit if needed.
If you need a low profile, fast and light trail running belt to carry your essentials in training or racing then the Ultimate Direction Race Belt 4.0 is a good choice.
Specifications - Ultimate Direction Race Belt 4.0:
- Flex Mono Mesh dual compression waist belt provides secure and breathable fit
- MonoRip™ mesh back panel conforms to your body
- iPhone 8 compatible
- Low profile front with key pocket
- Pair with the Adventure pocket to carry everything you need on your next adventure
- Individual compression bungee bands add extra attachment points
- Volume Capacity: 47 in3 / 0.8 L
- Weight: 2.6 oz. / 73 g
- 150g Flex Mono Mesh
- MicroMono Mesh
- 30D Nylon 66 sil/pu
- 4-way stretch Nylon/elastane with dissolved thread for increased breathability
Sizing at Waist (Unisex):
- SM/MD: 26 - 33 in. / 66 - 84 cm
- MD/LG: 31 - 40 in. / 79 - 102 cm