Our View - Ultimate Direction Race Vest 5.0:
Designed to replace a bumbag and offer additional hydration carrying capacity the Ultimate Direction Race Vest is super lightweight, stripped back to the bare essentials and designed to be worn without you even noticing you have it on.
With a deceptively large capacity the Ultimate Direction Race Vest can accommodate up to 8.5 litres of gear with the majority (6.3 litres) being unsecured (stuff pockets etc) this is a pack designed to carry your compulsory race gear or items you want to take in case of emergency.
A very capable hydration pack the Ultimate Direction Race Vest comes with two 500ml soft flasks positioned on the front of the shoulder straps and the main back compartment can also take a two-litre reservoir if fluid carrying ability is your priority.
Incorporating the new Comfort Cinch 2.0 technology the Race Vest can be adjusted with miniscule precision to ensure you get the perfect fit. If you are looking for a vest to replace the traditional waist pack for carrying your race gear or a super comfortable hydration vest then the Race Vest 5.0 is a really great choice.
Specifications - Ultimate Direction Race Vest 5.0:
- Upgraded sliding rail sternum straps for easy single-handed use
- Front storage for hydration, fuel and valuables
- Front stretch mesh pockets are phone compatible
- Comfort Cinch™ 2.0—more minimal, lightweight, and adjustable
- Shoulder strap shaping to promote weight distribution and comfortable fit
- Lightweight 4-way stretch with rip stop pattern for added durability
- Large rear compartment to accommodate up to a 2.0L reservoir
- Weight - 141 g / 5.0 oz
- Volume - 8.5 L / 519 in3
- Secured Volume – 2.2 L / 134 in3
- Unsecured Volume – 6.3 L / 384 in3
- Bottles – 2 x Body Bottle™ II 500
- MATERIALS - Flex Mono Mesh, MicroMono Mesh, 30D Nylon 66 Sil/pu, 4-way stretch Nylon/elastane with dissolved thread for increased durability
- SIZES - SMALL = 58-81 cm/23-32in; MEDIUM = 76-99 cm/30-39in; LARGE = 94-117 cm/37-46in