Our View - Ultimate Direction Race Vesta 4.0:
Totally re-designed for this season Ultimate Direction now offer three capacities in the women’s specific design packs and the Race Vesta 4.0 is the smallest of these but still offers a very useful 8.1 litre of storage.
Aimed at runners who want to go fast and light the Race Vesta has two front mounted bottle holder pockets that come with two Body Bottle 500’s to maintain your hydration as well as a range of small pockets for essentials needed to be close to hand.
The fit of the Ultimate Direction Race Vesta 4.0 is excellent thanks to the choice of the 4-way stretch Mono Mesh materials that mould to the body shape and move with you rather than against you to prevent unwanted movement and risk of irritation. Fit is further enhanced by the New Cinch Technology that allows quick and easy alterations to the fit on the go via a simple pull cord mechanism at the base of the pack.
The main storage section at the back can be used either as a bladder holder if hydration is your priority or for carrying kit such as waterproofs or other essentials.
Tailored specifically to the female trail runner the brand new Ultimate Direction Race Vesta 4.0 is sure to meet the needs of a lot of runners and the features and functionality are second to none as we have become accustomed to from Ultimate Direction.
Specifications - Ultimate Direction Race Vesta 4.0:
- Lightweight T-Hook adjustable sternum straps
- Front storage to hold phone, fuel and valuables
- Stretch mesh pockets are phone compatible
- Redesigned trekking pole holder minimizes bounce and snaps out of the way when not in use
- New Comfort Cinch™ technology provides a custom fit with easy on-the-go adjustment
- 4-way stretch material with dissolved thread stretches to fit more and is lighter than ever
- Volume Capacity: 494.29 in3 / 8.1 L
- Weight with Bottles: 8.53 oz. / 241 g
- Weight without Bottles: 6.03 oz. / 171 g
- 150g Flex Mono Mesh
- MicroMono Mesh
- 30D Nylon 66 sil/pu
- 4-way stretch Nylon/elastane with dissolved thread for increased breathability
Sizing - at chest (Unisex):
- XS/SM: 26 - 38 in. / 66 - 97 cm
- MD/LG: 32 - 41 in. / 81 - 104 cm
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear & a vest full of gear will fit smaller