Our View - Vaude Citus 24 LW:
The Citus 24 is part of Vaudes ultralight range of walking backpacks with ventilated mesh back on the market. Designed for those looking to travel fast and light the 24 litre pack has ample carrying capacity of a long day out.
The fine mesh of ventilated Aeroflex back boosts ventilation and improves comfort while the lightweight shoulder straps and hip belt are extremely breathable and keep the Citus stable on your back.
An innovative cord system allows the pack to be effectively compressed while you're hiking so the contents remain stable and the cord can also be connected to the front of the pack to serve as an additional attachment point. S
Side stretch pockets offer additional storage space for gear and a water bottle. In addition, this sporty touring pack is equipped with reflective elements and a stretchy shoulder strap pocket for energy bars, GPS device or camera.
To protect the environment, the main textile materials were made with resource-efficient and environment-friendly manufacturing in accordance with the bluesign® standard. Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally friendly products - from sustainable materials, resource-efficient manufacturing and fair production.
Specifications - Vaude Citus 24 LW:
- Lightweight, ventilated Aeroflex back
- Lightweight hip belt
- Ventilated shoulder straps
- Zip pocket in the lid
- Additional zip lid pocket inside
- 2 side stretch pockets
- Stretch zip pocket at shoulder strap
- Combined compression and fixation system works on-the-go
- Lightweight siliconized fabric
- Reinforced bottom
- Lightweight buckles throughout
- Reflective elements
- Opening for hydration system
- Sternum strap with tube holder clip
- Aeroflex suspension system - Pack stability with an encircling spring steel frame; Permanent rear ventilated suspension system
- Weight: 500 g
- Volume: 24 l
- Dimensions: 52 x 27 x 21 cm
- Load range: 3 - 8 kg