Our View - Vaude Prokyon 22:
The Vaude Prokyon 22 is a mid-sized backpack designed for dynamic activities as well as general hiking. The pack has a body-hugging design, so it moves really well with you.
The VentActive-Hike body contact back ensures a compact fit and the new EMP back panel inside the pack stabilizes the load and prevents your gear from pressing into your back. The ergonomic shoulder straps and narrow pack design offer excellent freedom of movement.
The main compartment holds everything you need for day tours; your hiking map fits into a pocket on the front. There's a safety pocket in the lid for keys, money or documents. The pack can be compressed with side straps when needed. A side stretch pocket takes your drink bottle, gloves or a hat.
High on Vaudes list of priorities is to be eco-friendly and the Prokyon scores well here too. This product is made with Eco Finish, an eco-friendly, fluorocarbon-free, water repellent finish (PFC-free). The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.
Specifications - Vaude Prokyon 22:
- Integrated EMP-back panel prevents pressure points and offers full flexibility
- Ergoshape shoulder straps for optimal freedom of movement
- Small hip harness wings for a secure fit
- Zip pocket in the lid
- Additional zip lid pocket inside
- Front zip pocket
- 1 side stretch pocket
- Side compression straps
- One pole attachment point
- Sternum strap with tube holder clip
- Opening for hydration system
- Rain cover: included
- Material - Main fabric: 100% Polyamide; 210 D HT Maxi Ripstop Polyurethane coated; Contrast fabric: 100% Polyester; 600 D Polyurethane coated 50% recycled; Lining: 100% Polyamide; 200 D Polyurethane coated; Rain cover - Face: 100% Polyamide; Coating: 100% Polyurethane; 190 T Polyurethane coated.
- Weight: 960 g
- Volume: 22 l
- Dimensions: 60 x 28 x 22 cm
- Load range: 3 - 8 kg