Our View - Vaude Trail Spacer 18:
The Vaude Trail Spacer 18 is an incredibly versatile backpack with a seamless Spacer Knit back that ensures a perfect fit but also acts as a shock-absorber.
The pack is also made in a sustainable way which eliminates remnant fabric pieces which conserves resources and reduces landfill waste.
The straps also resemble a vest and ensure a high level of wearing comfort for running, fast hiking and mountain bike rides.
Two spacious stretch side pockets offer room for everything that needs to be quickly at hand on the move. Poles can be attached either at the front or between the pack and the shoulder straps for quick access. Additional details include two pockets for soft water bottles and stretch pockets for energy bars, gels and everything else that you need easy access to.
The sophisticated compression system ensures that the pack contents are always secure and stable. Reflective elements make the pack more visible in low light conditions.
The backpack is made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of fluorocarbons (PFC). Green Shape guarantees environmentally friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
Specifications - Vaude Trail Spacer 18:
- Seamless 3-D form-knitted back and shoulder straps
- 3-D Spacer Knit for comfortable and airy padding
- Lightweight siliconized fabric
- 2 water bottle pockets on the shoulder straps
- Stretch mesh pockets on shoulder belt for gels, bars etc.
- 2 spacious side pockets
- Front zip pocket
- Front stretch pocket
- 2 side stretch pockets
- Combined compression and fixation system works on-the-go
- Pole attachment on-the-go
- Inner zip pocket
- Safety light attachment
- Reflective elements
- Opening for hydration system
- Multifunctional use - Experience more, consume less! Our MULTIUSE products are multifunctional and can be used for a wide variety of activities. They help you to enjoy nature to the fullest while reducing your ecological footprint.
- 3D knit construction - Innovative, shock absorbing 3D knit construction is not only exceptionally comfortable, it also features optimum ventilation while conserving resources during production. Read more about.
- Water repellent finish Eco Finish
- Water repellent finish Eco Finish - This product features Vaudes water repellent Eco Finish. Applied to the surface of your VAUDE product, it causes rainwater to simply bead up on the surface – without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC). Eco Finish protects you from the rain and helps keep nature clean. Find out more about Eco Finish.
- Weight: 550 g
- Volume: 18 l
- Dimensions: 48 x 26 x 20 cm
- Load range: 3 - 8 kg