This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Leki Ultratrail FX.One
The Leki Ultratrail FX.One running poles have been specifically deaigned for the demands of the event with an easyto detach hand loop system and super light weight, collapsible design....
Our View – Leki Ultratrail FX.One:
The Leki Ultratrail FX.One are an indispensable companion for your next trail running race! Equipped with the new Trail Shark grip system this is the first grip-strap system developed 100% for trail running. Thanks to newly designed air channels, its weight has been reduced by 30 % compared to the familiar Shark system.
The Shark Frame Strap Mesh fits like a glove and transfers power directly to the centre of the pole. The slim shape of the Shark mandrel allows the strap to be clicked in and off super easily! An additional nose on the grip and the grip extension provides further grip options.
With a packing size of 36 cm and a weight of 182 g at a length of 120 cm, it´s ready to support you over every kilometre without weighing you down.
Specifications - Leki Ultratrail FX.One:
- Grip System - The Shark System offers you an optimal power transfer thanks to a direct connection between the hand and the pole. Rapid clicking in and out are no problem and a safety release can protect against injury. All Shark straps and gloves are compatible with all Shark poles.
- Shark Grip - specially developed for trail running, offer minimum weight and maximum stability thanks to its Air Channel construction. The Shark System makes clicking in and out possible with just one finger.
- Shark Frame Strap Mesh - Adjustable in a very few steps and individually customizable strap. It allows for rapid clicking in and out of the pole and is compatible with all Shark poles.
- Grip extension - for simple grip adjustment on steep terrain or when traversing.
- Carbon HRC (Highest Racing Carbon) Shaft Material
- Folding System - The Push Button System makes it possible to open and close folding poles with the push of a button.
- Trail Running Basket - Minimalist basket for maximum weight savings and optimal swing behaviour.
- Trail Tip - Light-weight basket/tip combination for an optimized vibration control and maximum grip on any surface.
- Folding Pole Bag - Practical, ultra-light storage bag for the folding poles.
- Pack size - 36 cm
- Weight - 182 g
- Segments - 4
- Segments diameter - 16|14|14|14 mm
- Shaft geometry - No bend
- Shaft shape - Cylindric
- Grip extension - 1K Foam