LifeStraw Go Series Stainless Steel 24oz/700ml
in-store price: £64.95
Featuring New Tote Carrying Handle and super secure screw-in replacement filter the Lifestraw Go Stainless Steel water bottle is the ultimate sidekick for safer, better-tasting water...
Our View – LifeStraw Go Series Stainless Steel 24oz/700ml:
Featuring New Tote Carrying Handle and super secure screw-in replacement filter the Lifestraw Go Stainless Steel water bottle is the ultimate sidekick for safer, better-tasting water for travel and everyday use. Featuring an advanced 0.2 micron membrane filter and a removeable carbon filter, the Go Water Filter Bottle's simple, effective design lets you refill anywhere without the need to set up or assemble.
Best choice for hot conditions, the double wall vacuum insulation keeps your water cool all day.
Protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, chlorine, organic chemical matter, dirt, sand and cloudiness and improves taste. Independently lab tested, durable and BPA Free. Easy to use, easy to clean - bottle & cap are dishwasher safe once the filter is removed.
Includes: water bottle, water filter, cap with colour matched silicone mouthpiece. Replacement filters & parts available.
Specifications - LifeStraw Go Series Stainless Steel 24oz/700ml:
- Capacity: 700ml/34 fl oz
- Weight: 466 g
- Height: 28cm
- Diameter: 8cm
- Membrane Microfilter
- Removes 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics, silt, sand and cloudiness
- Activated carbon filter reduces chlorine, organic chemical matter and odours for improved taste
- Membrane microfilter lasts up to 4,000 litres, filter pore size 0.2 micron
- Carbon filter lasts up to 100 litres
- Double wall vacuum insulation keeps your water cool all day (not intended to keep liquids hot).
- IMPROVES TASTE: the Carbon filter reduces chlorine, odours + organic chemical matter
- LONG LASTING: The membrane microfilter lasts up to 1,000 gal (4,000 L) - about five years of daily use. Carbon filter lasts up to 100 L - about two months.
- SAVES WASTE: The membrane microfilter lasts the equivalent to 8,000 single use plastic water bottles.