Our View - Rab Men's Downpour Eco Waterproof Jacket:
The Rab Downpour Eco Waterproof Jacket is a lightweight, waterproof, stretchy softshell jacket with high levels of breathability. It is a fantastic jacket for high intensity activities in wet conditions.
Made from recycled 2.5-layer Pertex Revolve fabric with a fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment, it is our first ever mono-polymer waterproof jacket. It uses a polyester outer and membrane, which means that, in addition to being 100% recycled, it also has the future potential to be fully recycled at the end of its life.
With waterproof performance of 20,000mm HH, alongside moisture-wicking breathability of 20,000g MVTR, its hill-walking practicality is equally advanced.
Adjustable hem and cuffs and a pair of deep-venting pit zips enable you to tweak the fit and ventilation as conditions demand. The hood with polymer peak is two-way adjustable for reliable visibility and the zipped handwarmer pockets are large enough for a map. Light and packable, with a weight of just 280g and an integrated stuff sack, this is the go-to jacket for hikers who demand sustainability as well as performance.
Specifications - Rab Men's Downpour Eco Waterproof Jacket:
- Regular Fit
- Weight - 320g / 11.2oz
- YKK zipped front opening with storm guard
- Front and rear hood adjustment
- Non-helmet compatible hood with a flexible polymer peak
- YKK zipped pockets with storm guard
- YKK pit zips with storm guard
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Jacket stuffs into hand pocket
- Main - Recycled 50D polyester 2.5L with polyester membrane / Pertex Shield/ 98gsm/ HH: 20,000mm/ MVTR: 20,000 g/m2/24 hrs/ fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Centre back length (Size M): 75cm/29.5inch