Woolpower Long Johns Men's Lite
in-store price: £77.00
Our View – Woolpower Lite Long John's Men:
For ultimate comfort and minimal risk of rubbing and irritation, the Woolpower Lit Long John’s are hard to beat. The unique design with only one lengthwise seam and no inseam means there is virtually no chance of annoying seams causing problems. Add in the smooth elastic waistband with knitted-in logo and you have a pair of baselayer leggings that will keep you warm or cool without you noticing you’re wearing them.
No man-made fibres have been able to replicate all the unique qualities of wool which is naturally anti-microbacterial and therefore doesn’t smell. It also keeps you warm if you get wet as the wool can absorb up to 30 per cent of its own weight in moisture without even feeling damp.
The Woolpower Lite Crewneck, as all Woolpower garments are sewn by Woolpower seamstresses in Östersund, and the fabric is knitted in Norrköping before that. The same seamstresses sew the entire garment from start to finish and when the garment is ready, they sew their own nametag into it. That’s why you always know who has sewn your Woolpower undergarment and the quality is there to be seen.
Specifications – Woolpower Lite Long John's Men:
- The fabric used in the LITE range is knitted in Norrköping and then sewn by our seamstresses in Östersund.
- The seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to finish and mark the clothes they sew with their own nametag.
- No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
- We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
- The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
- Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
- Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
- Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees.
- Woolpower’s undergarments don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
- Merino wool 80%
- Polyamide 20%