Our View - Thorlo KXW Hiking Thick Cushioning Women
Designed for feet that hurt. Enjoying rugged day hikes or extended backpacking, in most weather conditions, on varied to difficult terrain resulting in moderate to significant stress on the feet. Specifically engineered to deliver maximum protection and comfort for women prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
Specifications - Thorlo KXW Hiking Thick Cushioning Women
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability, and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the foot for a more comfortable hike.
- Engineered for women’s feet with extra stretch yarn in the ankle, a smaller heel pocket and a comfort toe box for a better fit.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet.
- Unique padding specifically designed for hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture for maximum protection.
- Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability.
- Length: crew
- Cushion: Thick Cushion
- Fiber Contents: 86% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic , 10% Stretch nylon , 4% Spandex
- Proudly made in the USA