Our View - VJ Spark:
The VJ Spark is a really versatile and light trail running shoe with perfect fit for a wide range of runners. It is ideal for short and middle distances with excellent flexibility and responsiveness thanks to its precise fit.
A well cushioned midsole provides excellent comfort and protection on a wide range of terrain and thanks to the slightly more spacious toebox the Spark is suited to a wide range of foot shapes.
The upper-mesh is manufactured with a durable and breathable mixture of nylon and CDP (Cationic Dyeable Polyester) which will last a long time and provide protection from trail damage.
The VJ Superior Contact outsole with 5mm lugs provides exceptional grip on a wide range of surfaces. VJ is well known for their sticky rubber and the Spark continues this tradition.
Specifications -VJ Spark:
- Fit Scale - 4
- Midsole stack - 16mm/11mm
- Outsole - Superior Contact
- Upper - Nylon, CDP
- Lug depth - 5mm
- Weight - 240g (UK 8)
- FITLOCK ENSURES FIT - Innovative system designed to improve the fit of the shoe, making it feel like part of your body. Integrated with the lacing, the Fitlock system tightens the shoe on the inside and under the arch of your foot.
- FASTENED TONGUE - Shoe's tongue is fastened from both sides. This increses the comfort of use by preventing the tongue to move during the use.
- SUPERIOR GRIP ON MULTIPLE TERRAINS AND SURFACES - Superior Contact outsole is produced from our own special rubber and ensures grip on all surfaces. 5mm lugs provides grip on hard conditions but also allows you to enjoy running on flat areas.
- DURABLE AND BREATHABLE UPPER-MESH - Shoe's upper-mesh is a mixture of nylon and good quality Cationic Dyeable Polyester. Together these materials forms a durable and breathable upper that improves the fit and comfort of use.