This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Woolpower Socks Liner Classic
Our View – Woolpower Socks Liner Classic:
The Woolpower Socks Liner Classic are part of the LITE range with a flat-knitted, mid height finish and incorporating elastane for a snug, comfortable fit. The Woolpower Liner Classic sock features an integrated toe seam making them an ideal sock to wear under a thicker hiking sock.
All Woolpower socks are manufactured entirely in Östersund, from yarn to finished product on our specially designed sock machines so quality is ensured.
No man-made fibres have been able to replicate all the unique qualities of wool which is naturally anti-microbacterial and therefore doesn’t smell. It also keeps you warm if you get wet as the wool can absorb up to 30 per cent of its own weight in moisture without even feeling damp.
Specifications – Woolpower Socks Liner Classic:
- Wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
- Wool keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
- The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
- Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
- Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
- Woolpower socks can be washed at 60 degrees
- Woolpower’s socks don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
- Merino wool 60%
- Polyamide 35%
- Elastane 5%