Our View - Balega Blister Resist Quarter Sock:
The Balega Blister Resist Quarter Socks are aimed at runners looking for a friction free ride! The blend of mohair and Drynamix means that moisture is wicked away from the skin and held away. The inclusion of mohair means your feet will stay warm in winter and cool in summer creating an ideal temperature whatever the conditions.
The socks are constructed with mesh ventilation panels to help with breathability and a high heel tab to keep the sock in place. A lovely deep heel pocket keeps everything in place and comfortable and the level of cushioning is ideal for running with just enough to protect but not too much to bunch.
Specifications - Balega Blister Resist Quarter Sock:
- Eliminates the risk of sheer friction blisters
- Combination of mohair and Drynamix
- Keep feet cool and dry
- Drynamix pushes the moisture away from the skin
- Mohair has the ability to hold moisture and still keep your feet warm in winter and cool in summer
- Hand-linked seamless toe for seamfree comfort
- Mesh ventilation panel to keep your feet cool and dry
- High tab heel ensures that your sock stays in place, providing for a comfortable fit
- Extra-deep heel pocket
- Medium volume construction – not too little – not too much – just right