Find out all the details you need to know about our store re-opening and how to ensure you enjoy a safe vist...
We know that many of you are keen to be able to visit our store to see, try on and buy your next gear for adventure. We’ve been taking lots of calls about when and how that’s going to happen.
We’ve been working hard to ensure we can open the store safely for you and for us and we are ready to go:
* We are reopening from Tuesday 16th June 2020.
* We will now be open for general shopping between 10:30am to 4:30pm 7 days a week.
* We’re limiting shoppers in store to 3 people (3 singles or couples are fine) into the shop at one time. We’ve made lots of space and 3 people at a time allows everyone to shop in a relaxed, safe way.
* If you want to try footwear, clothing or equipment or you are shielding or would prefer to shop alone, we will be taking bookings for 30-minute slots outside of general opening hours - simply call us to arrange an appointment. It's worth noting that at weekends, if we are very busy, it might be best to book a slot! Please call us on 01729 823751 and we will book you in.
* There will be notices on the door and around the store regarding hand sanitizer use, social distancing etc. so please take your time to read these before entering.
In the store we have made lots of changes to help keep everyone safe;
- we have created more space on both floors and there will be 2-metre distance markers on the floor as a reminder,
- there will be a hands-free sanitizer machine as you enter and leave, we are asking everyone to use it,
- the counter has a screen to provide protection when paying,
- the card machine will be cleaned after every transaction and where possible contactless card payments are preferred,
- All the store surfaces will be cleaned daily and we’ll be quarantining clothing, footwear and equipment that has been tried on.
We are really looking forward to welcoming you back into the store and our staff will be on hand to provide all the advice and guidance we did pre-Covid. That said we’re committed to reopening and operating safely for you and for us – so we’re asking all our staff and customers to please respect the social distancing rules in-store.
Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to answer these. The re-opening is subject to government confirmation so please keep an eye on our website blog and social media or give us a call to check before travelling.