Our View – Gregory Deva 60 Women’s:
The Gregory Deva 60 is a large capacity women’s specific hiking and trekking pack which is perfect for multi-day trips and backpacking adventures where you need to carry a lot of gear but also want to stay comfortable.
The new Response A3 suspension chassis allows independent adjustment of the shoulder and hipbelt load panels so that they move with your body for excellent comfort and also maintaining the centre of mass centrally as you cross uneven terrain.
A really well ventilated back panel keeps you cool and dry when the temperature rise and the padded hip and shoulder straps are also highly breathable. Pockets positioned on the hipbelt are highly water-resistant making them ideal to keep valuables or electronics dry and an integrated raincover can be used to protect the whole pack in wet weather.
Access to the main compartment is via a floating top lid so capacity can be adjusted depending on how much gear you have to carry. Access can also be gained from a full ‘U-Zip’ and bottom access too so you don’t need to empty the pack to get to stuff at the bottom. Inside the large main section the Deva 60 includes a hydration sleeve that can be removed and used as a lightweight daysack. An ingenious idea!
If you are looking for a really well designed and practical backpacking rucksack then the Gregory Deva 60 is a really good choice.
Specifications – Gregory Deva 60 Women’s:
- Compression straps
- Rain cover included
- Hipbelt pocket(s)
- Hydration compatible (reservoir sold separately)
- Ice axe/pole attachment
- Sleeping bag compartment
- Expandable collar
- Removable daypack included
- Ventilated back panel
- Adjustable shoulder harness
- Volume - 60L
- 7075 aluminum wire frame has a women’s-specific wishbone shape to channel the load to the centre and lumbar regions of your back.
- Removable foam lumbar shim lets you customize lower back contouring.
- Bottom sleeping bag compartment has a removable internal divider.
- Twin side-mounted water bottle holsters are canted for easy access and stow away when not needed.
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve has a pocket and mesh shoulder straps so you can use it as an ultralight backpack.
- Lots of pockets on the front, sides and lid keep you organized.
- Removable shockcord loops hold ice axes or trekking poles.
- Removable, adjustable straps attach at multiple points for lashing on a sleeping pad or tent poles.
- Maximum recommended cargo weight is 25kg.
- Weight - 2.05kg (Small)
- Main fabric - 210-denier nylon
- 36-41cm (X-Small)
- 41-46cm (Small)
- 46-51cm (Medium)