This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Helinox Passport TL 120 Adjustable - Gold
Our Review – Helinox Passport TL 120 Adjustable - Gold:
The Passport collection of walking poles are ultra-lightweight and perfect for day walking. The TL 120 is an adjustable, folding pole with a super-compact packed size.
The poles are made from DAC TH72M alloy and have a clever design which is a big step forward in walking pole technology. These poles achieve entirely new levels of lightweight strength, compactness, operating simplicity and economy - making walking poles considerably more user-friendly than ever before.
The Tension Lock (TL) mechanism secures the folding sections together. An internal cord is tensioned as upper section is extended and the single locking button holds the pole sections under tension. The button is depressed for instant tension release to fold and store.
In addition to folding sections, the TL 120 adjustable model has a twist lock in the upper handle section. This gives a limited range of length adjustment to find the perfect fit depending on the terrain.
Specifications - Helinox Passport TL 120 Adjustable - Gold:
- Tension Lock (TL), folding poles with limited length adjustment via a twist lock section in the grip.
- Single locking button operation for fast deployment and stowage.
- Super compact when folded.
- Long wearing tungsten-carbide pole tips with sharp profile for extra grip.
- Supplied with rubber tip covers for hard surface use.
- Shafts made from advanced DAC alloy.
- EVA foam grips with adjustable wrist straps.
- Length – 109-120cm
- Folded Length - 35 cm
- Weight - 175 grams per pole
- Suitable for height - 160-175 cm