This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Hoka Women's Mafate Speed 4
in-store price: £160.00
The Hoka Women's Mafate Speed 4 has been updated significantly with new materials and construction making this a go to trail running shoe for technical trails when cushioning and protection are paramount...
Our View – Hoka Women’s Mafate Speed 4:
The Hoka Mafate Speed 4 returns and is the pinnacle shoe for technical trail running, the Mafate Speed 4 utilises the brands renowned maximal cushioning with updated textiles and construction, including a breathable, single layer jacquard mesh and two-part PROFLY™ midsole with the lightest, most responsive HOKA foam underfoot.
The Mafate Speed for is also lighter, 28 grams lighter and the redesigned upper and especially the ankle and heal area are even more comfortable to enhance your technical trail running experience.
Built for the long haul, this fourth iteration is everything you love about the Mafate Speed, just levelled up.
Specifications - Hoka Women’s Mafate Speed 4:
- Single layer woven jacquard mesh - Designed to provide more breathability and comfort.
- Recycled materials in collar, mesh, and lace
- Breathable heel pull tab
- Protective toe rand - Designed for protection from rocks and trail debris.
- TPU overlay
- All-new lightweight, resilient foam - PROFLY+™ construction midsole is more resilient and tuned for an energized ride.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker, PROFLY™ Construction midsole - Designed for a smooth transition through toe-off.
- Vibram® Megagrip with litebase construction and traction lug - Designed for an enhanced grip on the ground.
- 5mm lug
- Weight - 241.00 g
- Heel-To-Toe Drop - 4.00 mm
- Volume - 542.00 cm 3
- Spring Measurement - 33x17 mm