This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Injinji Women's Liner + Hiker Crew
Our View - Injinji Liner + NuWool Hiker Crew Combo Women's:
It is a fairly common choice to wear two pairs of socks for hiking, a thin next to the skin liner and a thick more cushioned sock over the top. The new Injinji Liner + Hiker Combo provide exactly this in an all-in-one package. The thin toe-sock liner retains all the benefits of the toe separation and is ultra-breathable while the specially designed Hiker sock is shaped to fit the shape of the toes and is worn over the liner to increase cushioning and protection.
The liner sock rapidly wicks moisture away from the skin and the toe separation reduces skin to skin irritation. Wearing two socks also helps to eliminate any rubbing due to movement in the boot.
Specifications - Injinji Liner + NuWool Hiker Crew Combo Women's:
- Blister Prevention
- With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Moisture Management
- Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therfore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization
- When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Protective Cushion
- Extra cushioning on the footbed to increase foot comfort.
- Fibre Content
- Liner Fibre content: 75% CoolMax® 21% Nylon 4% Lycra®
- Hiker Fibre content: 43% NuWool™ 43% Acrylic; 12% Nylon 2% Lycra®