Our View - Injinji Performance Run Lightweight No Show:
The Injinji Run toe socks offer fantastic comfort and protection from blisters for runs on any surface and any distance. The unique five toe-separation sock allows your toes to align and splay naturally while also eliminating skin-on-skin friction to reduces blister risk.
The lightweight model is the thinnest offering from Injinji with an ultra-thin interface for those who prefer a low bulk sock. No Show length sits just below your ankle but the tab at the back ensures they don't slip down inside your shoe.
Specifications - Injinji Performance Run Series Lightweight No Show:
- 200 Needle Count - The more needles, the better. 200 Needle socks are lightweight, sturdy and durable.
- Arch Support - Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- Better Grip - Injinji socks allow for better gripping and balance inside your shoe.
- Blister Prevention - With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Fibre Content - 28% COOLMAX® 67% Nylon 5% Lycra®
- Moisture Management - Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therefore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization - When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Mesh Top - Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
- No Show Length
- Lightweight – Ultra Thin interface