Our View - Injinji Trail Midweight Crew Womens:
Injinji Trail Crew toe socks offer fantastic comfort and protection from blisters for demanding off-road adventures. The unique five toe-separation sock allow your toes to align and splay naturally. They eliminate skin-on-skin friction reducing blister risk and the mid weight, high density, cushioned interface provides excellent impact protection and comfort.
Specifications - Injinji Trail Midweight Crew Womens:
- Anatomical 5 toe sleeve design properly aligns toes, prevents blisters and promotes proper posture and balance.
- Blister Prevention - eliminates skin-on-skin friction
- COOLMAX® XtraLife™ - contains the added abrasion resistance of CORDURA® fabric yarn, built tendure miles of rugged terrain. This trusted fabric increases durability and its enhanced loft alscreates a thicker fabric with a softer touch.
- Double Cuff - holds sock in place and keeps dirt out
- Dual welt band with increased compression holds sock in place
- Mesh top Lock - provides maximum ventilation and breathability while keeping dirt out
- Mid Weight - High density padded interface with maximum cushioning
- Crew length
- Moisture management - superior fibre construction wicks sweat to keep feet dry
- Protective Cushion - Padded heel and metatarsal for added durability and protection
- Reinforced heel for added durability
- Seamless toe box provides tactile feel and a natural fit
- Superior arch support designed for secure and stable fit