Our View - Injinji Performance 2.0 Trail Series - Mid weight Mini Crew
Injinji TRAIL toe socks offer fantastic comfort and protection from blisters for demanding off-road adventures
Unique five toe-separation sock | Allow your toes to align and splay naturally | Eliminates skin-on-skin friction - reduces blister risk | Mid weight - high density, cushioned interface | Mini Crew length
Injinji Performance 2.0 Trail Series - Mid Weight Mini Crew:
The Injinji Trail series is engineered for the uneven and unpredictable terrain of trail running. With a double elastic cuff to keep dirt out and hold the sock in place, you'll be ready to take on the trail ahead.
Maximize your comfort with the TRAIL Mid weight toesock. Allow your toes to align and splay naturally while being protected from blisters. The unique five toe sleeve design and light breathable moisture wicking fabric will allow you to enjoy a cool, natural run in any shoe.
Specifications - Injinji Performance 2.0 Trail Series - Mid weight Mini Crew
- Anatomical 5 toe sleeve design properly aligns toes, prevents blisters and promotes proper posture and balance.
- Blister Prevention - eliminates skin-on-skin friction
- COOLMAX® XtraLife™ - contains the added abrasion resistance of CORDURA® fabric yarn, built tendure miles of rugged terrain. This trusted fabric increases durability and its enhanced loft alscreates a thicker fabric with a softer touch.
- Double Cuff - holds sock in place and keeps dirt out
- Dual welt band with increased compression holds sock in place
- Mesh top Lock - provides maximum ventilation and breathability while keeping dirt out
- Mid Weight - High density padded interface with maximum cushioning
- Mini Crew length
- Moisture management - superior fibre construction wicks sweat tkeep feet dry
- Protective Cushion - Padded heel and metatarsal for added durability and protection
- Reinforced heel for added durability
- Seamless toe box provides tactile feel and a natural fit
- Superior arch support designed for secure and stable fit