Our View - Injinji Ultra Run No Show:
New this year the Injinji is designed to over extra support and protection exactly where you need it when running for miles and miles. The sole is really-well cushioned the full length including extra padding at the toes helping to absorb impact. As with all Injinji socks each toe is separated eliminating skin-on-skin contact between the toes and preventing blisters, while also improving the security of fit for the sock preventing unwanted movement. Knit lines along the bottom of the footbed provide extra arch support helping to reduce fatigue.
Specifications - Injinji Ultra Run No Show:
- Blister Prevention - With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Moisture Management - Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therefore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization - When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Mesh Top - Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
- Protective Cushion - Extra cushioning on the footbed to increase foot comfort.
- Fibre content - 36% CoolMax® 63% Nylon, 3% Lycra®
- Padded Toes - Extra cushion throughout the toes with midweight terry throughout the toes.