Our Review - Keen Targhee III Waterproof Hiking Boots Women:
When a boot has been as successful as the Keen Targhee, it makes sense not to change it too much and that is exactly the thinking of Keen with the minor updates to freshen up the boots look with the version III.
With a mid-height design the Targhee III provides a good level of ankle support without feeling restrictive or too high and the robust materials in the upper ensure a secure fit and hold. The outsole design provides excellent traction on mixed terrain making this an ideal go anywhere wear everywhere boot.
The KEENDry membrane provides waterproof protection without compromising breathability and the leather mud shield offers further debris protection. All day comfort is a sure thing thanks to the excellent cushioning in the sole unit and the supportive shank and footbed design. A slightly wider toebox than standard always makes Keen shoes a popular choice for people with wider feet or anyone looking for a slightly roomier fit.
Specifications - Keen Targhee III Waterproof Hiking Boots Women:
- KEEN.Dry® waterproof, breathable membrane - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Speed hooks, for easy lace adjustment
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- Metatomical Footbed Design - This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- CLEANSPORT NXT™ for natural odor control*
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Waterproof, leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for high-traction grip
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA insoles
- Weight – 13.2 oz / 375 g