Our View – Lowe Alpine Airzone Trek ND33:40:
Lowe Alpine have updated the women’s specific Airzone Trek ND33:40 with its new patented seamless ventilated carry system which increases the comfort of this lightweight, highly versatile pack even further.
Featuring a separate a base compartment, the Airzone Trek ND33:40 is a great choice when you want to be able to carry a large amount of gear and organise it extensively.
With a double-buckle closure at the top this is a pack that’s secure and easy to load. As well as the exceptionally comfortable new AirZone+ back system it also offers extra ventilation as air flows between your back & the pack. A wrap around hipbelt offers excellent support in combination with the padded shoulder straps the pack remains stable whatever weight you load it with.
With comfort sorted, the two-compartment design offers easy packing and with the additional option to expand it should you require it, you’ll never be short on space. Multiple pockets in easy to access places in addition to axe and pole attachment systems ensure you’ll have everything you need to hand.
Specifications - Lowe Alpine Airzone Trek ND33:40:
- Carry System - Airzone +™
- Fabric - 210D 6.6 Mini Ripstop / HydroShield
- Zipped front entry with divider panel
- Stretch mesh front pocket
- Front lash points
- Featuring FormKnit™ technology
- Internally adjustable back-length
- Breathable harness and hipbelt
- HeadLocker axe attachment system
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- External zipped lid pocket
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment with zipped hipbelt pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket with key clip
- Rain cover
- Weight - 1.42kg / 3lb 2oz
- Volume - 33+7lt / 2015+425cu.in
- Back Length - 17-19" / 43-48cm