Our Review - Montane Trailblazer 18:
If you want a backpack that can do a bit of everything then the Montane Trailblazer 18 is that pack. You can run in it, hike in it, bike in it and it’s so light and streamlined that you’ll hardly notice you’re wearing it.
The innovative Montane COVALENT harness allows an adjustable, body-hugging fit without restricting movement meaning you can traverse ground quickly and confidently. With ample 18-litre storage capacity and a multitude of pockets, it offers easy access to hydration, food and essential kit while on the move.
Specifications - Montane Trailblazer 18:
- Weight – 410g
- INTERNAL STORAGE - Internal organisation pockets and sleeve
- POLE ATTACHMENT - Quick release pole carry system on the front of the pack
- SIDE STORAGE - Accessible, wrap-around wand pockets with locking security zip for extra storage options
- HYDRATION SYSTEM - Fast access hydration bladder compatible sleeve
- RAPTOR Cross Lite 70 Denier fabric in the main body is tough and lightweight. CONTACT Air Mesh Plus on the harness for added breathability and reduced weight. Durable HALO lining
- MONTANE COVALENT HARNESS - Customisable, body-hugging Montane® COVALENT harness designed for a superior fit and extended comfort, adjusted via the duel direction under arm pull
- MONTANE CLICK AND GO STRAP - Two off-centre Montane Click and Go chest harness straps for added stability on the go
- WAIST STRAP - Low bulk webbing waist strap for added stability
- REFLECTIVE DETAILING - Front of pack daisy chain with reflective detailing for added safety in the mountains
- HARNESS POCKETS - Two harness pockets with security zip for easy to reach stora