This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Osprey Talon 11
in-store price: £100.00
Our Review – Osprey Talon 11:
The Osprey Talon 11 is designed as a do it all backpack with an excellent close to the body fit that makes it especially suited to high intensity dynamic activities such as hiking, running and cycling.
The AirScape back suspension system does an excellent job at keeping your back well ventilated so you don’t build up moisture and get cold when you stop. In addition, the BioStretch harness and hipbelt provide a stable, but unrestrictive fit.
The materials are also constructed from high quality blusign approved recycled high-tenacity nylon meaning they are not only exceptionally durable, but they are also good for the environment too.
If you want a small capacity backpack that is perfectly suited to a range of dynamic activities, then the Osprey Talon 11 is worth a look.
Specifications – Osprey Talon 11:
- AirScape™ Suspension - An injection-moulded, die-cut foam AirScape™ backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
- Light and Fast - A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
- Multi-Sport - From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- Sustainable Materials - Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Weight: 0.9 kg
- Dimensions (CM): 46L / 25W / 20D
- Fabric: 100D x 210D Bluesign Recycled Robic Nylon
- Zippered panel access
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Front bungee compression system
- Grab handle
- Internal key attachment clip
- LidLock™ bike helmet attachment
- Stretch pocket on harness
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- Reflective graphics
- LED light attachment point
- Stowable single ice axe loop
- External hydration access
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoirs
- Padded hipbelt
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
- Injection moulded Airscape™ HDPE backpanel with EVA foam padding
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression