This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Paramo Ladies Alondra Traveller Jacket
in-store price: £170.00
Our review - Paramo Ladies Alondra Traveller:
The Alondra Traveller provides carrying space during warm weather activities including exploring and sightseeing, nature watching and photography.
Such activities in warm weather need clothing that protects from the sun, wind and showers, is robust, and allows essential equipment to be carried securely.
If treated with Nikwax CottonProof, Nikwax Cotton+ is a quick-drying fabric well-suited to providing protection and durability. Through careful design, significant weight can be transported without discomfort and items easily accessed without disruption to wildlife.
Specifications - Paramo Ladies Alondra Traveller:
- 10 pockets for essential equipment:
- Two zipped map-sized document pockets on chest
- Poppered bellows pocket on chest.
- Two generous bellows pockets with extendable fastener.
- Two handwarming pockets, one with secure memory card compartment.
- Internal zipped chest pocket for valuables.
- Two internal drop pockets, with light elastication at top.
- Engineered to distribute the weight carried across cushioned shoulders to minimise neck discomfort.
- High fleece-lined collar for comfort.
- Two-way zips at side seams for efficient venting, allowing use of lower pockets even with a backpack waist strap.
- Streamlined design with waist drawcord for optimum fit when load-carrying. Adjusters secured in pockets.
- Poppered side slits in lower back enable comfortable sitting or striding, especially when pockets are loaded.
- Fully articulated shoulders and arms with back shoulder pleats for freedom of movement.
- Ventilation from hook & loop adjusted cuffs, easily pushed up for cooling, and through two-way front zip, which also gives access to inner layers.
- The Alondra Traveller has plentiful pockets, is designed for comfortable load-carrying and for freedom of movement.
- Excellent, easily accessible storage from 10 well-placed pockets, which allow equipment to be organised, transported and easily accessed.
- Careful engineering ensures the weight of equipment is well distributed across the padded shoulders for comfort.
- Freedom of movement due to articulation in the arms and shoulders, and poppered side slits for sitting and striding.
- Nikwax Cotton+ is a tough yet lightweight fabric that provides sun, wind and shower protection (when treated with Nikwax CottonProof). A blend of cotton with modern synthetic fibres. By combining the best properties of both fibres, Nikwax Cotton+ offers easy wear and easy care qualities - it is fast-drying, lightweight and comfortable to wear in warm weather but also robust and protective. As well as blocking the wind and harmful UV rays, it will, if maintained with Nikwax CottonProof, provide shower resistance too.