The Paramo Ladies' Cambia Short Sleeved T-shirt is a hugely popular reversible baselayer from Paramo combining a soft next to skin feel with excellent warmth
Paramo Ladies' Cambia Short Sleeved Tshirt:
In 1996, Páramo pioneered reversible shirts, offering a cooling face and a warming face - two shirts for the weight and price of one. Now our Cambia range takes this concept lightweight, using reversibility to create a next-to-skin range, which is more adaptable than any other technical Tshirt or base layer. Whether worn on its own or under other Páramo gear, it is unique in offering two fabric faces so that you can fine-tune your comfort level simply by choosing which way out you wear your Tshirt.
Specifications - Paramo Ladies' Cambia Short Sleeved Tshirt:
- Very versatile garment - ideal when worn on its own or as a base layer under Páramo Directional waterproof and windproof jackets.
- The smooth face of the fabric reduces pooling of perspiration to eliminate cold spots after exercise.
- The honeycomb face of the fabric provides 'dry' comfort in cooler conditions.
- Exceptionally lightweight and rapid drying, ideal for travel and expedition use.
- Complete freedom of movement and comfort from soft, stretchy fabric.
- Reversible - providing two Tshirts for the weight and price of one!
- Increased comfort through flat seams and athletic cut.
Average Weight: 107g
Paramo Ladies' Cambia Short Sleeved Tshirt Size Guide
To fit chest:
XS - 34” 86cm
S - 36” 91cm
M - 38” 96cm
L - 40” 101cm
XL - 42” 106cm