Our Review - Paramo Ladies Cascada II Trousers
The Paramo Ladies Cascada II Trousers have been updated and we are really pleased with the result. They have a different cut but still all the same great trousers that make them a shop favourite with us and really popular with our customers.
First and foremost, if you are new to Paramo waterproof trousers its worth mentioning that Paramo take a different approach. The Paramo Ladies Cascada II Trousers use Paramo’s excellent Analogy waterproof fabric. It’s very soft and the trousers are designed to be worn next to the skin or with a light base layer on cold days. This means that the Paramo Ladies Cascada II Trousers are designed to be worn all day (throughout your walk) and they do this job expertly.
In terms of comfort, Paramo have revised the fit of the Paramo Ladies Cascada II Trousers – they are more fitted and feature both articulated knees and a gusset that are design to allow for a trim fit yet plenty of movement (so you can climb and do all the things during a walk or trek you need to do in comfort). The second great feature in terms of comfort is the full length ventilation zips on the legs. This means that when you are wearing the Cascada II trouser all day long, you can adjust the ventilation and comfort of the trouser very easily. There are also press studs along the leg zips to ensure the trousers do not gape.
It’s also worth mentioning that the new Paramo Ladies Cascada II Trousers come with a zipped fly. All in all we’ve love the Paramo Ladies Cascada II Trousers and would thoroughly recommend them to customers – they are comfortable, breathable and waterproof and will be a worthy investment to keep you outdoors longer!
Specifications - Paramo Ladies Cascada II Trousers
- Additional protection from double layer of Pump Liner in seat, thigh and knee areas
- Ankle adjustment provided.
- Average weight 478g
- Can easily be pulled on over walking boots.
- Comfortable fit from elastication on the waist with belt loops provided.
- Full weather protection, but with easy and rapid temperature adjustment provided by the 3/4 length reversed side zips with internal poppered storm baffles.
- Handwarming and secure storage from two external hip pockets with reversed zip closure.
- Ladies’ version has a feminine tailored fit through design of waist and hip areas.
- Sizes: XS, SS, S, MS, M, ML, LS, L, LL, XL
- Special attention to design of gusset area leads to maximum freedom of movement and articulation.
- Trim-fit and contoured shape lead to a lighterweight, stylish-looking, all-day waterproof trouser.
- Unrestricted leg movement with minimal weight due to ‘curved’ articulation around the knee area.
- Versatile garment which can be worn either on its own next to the skin as general legwear or combined with Páramo Long Johns/ Janes for more extreme conditions.
- Zip fly with popper at top.