Our View - Paramo Women's Velez Adventure Trousers:
The Paramo Velez Adventure Waterproof Trousers are the excellent lightweight alternative to the classic Paramo Cascada Trousers. Whilst the Ladies’ Paramo Velez Adventure Trousers still solve the age-old problem of regular stops to pull on and off a waterproof shell every time there is a rain shower, they are a lighter trouser than the Cascada and are manufactured with a combination of the standard and Lightweight Nikwax Analogy fabrics.
The Velez Trousers are great worn next to the skin and are manufactured with the active user in mind. Ideal for those who desire a lighter weight trouser that can still put up with a wide variety of weather conditions they are better suited to outside the winter months and are great for walking, hiking, backpacking, and climbing activities.
The Paramo Velez Adventure Trouser has standard Nikwax Analogy waterproof fabric on the seat and from the thigh to the mid shin on the front of the articulated knees for extra protection in areas most likely to get wear and tear with the rest of the trouser made from the Nikwax ‘Light’ waterproof fabric. The thigh length zips allow for venting and the adjustable Velcro ankle cuffs allow the Velez trouser to be both adjusted for airflow and rolled up. The waistband is elasticated with a belt for a comfortable fit, has a zipped fly and popper and offers two roomy zipped hip pockets.
Specifications - Paramo Women's Velez Adventure Trousers:
- Full weather protection provided by Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof Fabric System.
- Easy and rapid temperature adjustment provided by thigh vents with internal storm flaps.
- Ankle adjustment with hook and loop fastening – ideal for adapting to a range of activities.
- Unrestricted leg movement due to excellent knee and leg articulation.
- Comfortable and adjustable fit provided by elasticated waist secured by a belt.
- Hand-warming and storage from two external hip pockets with zip closure.
- Average weight 388g