Our View - Paramo Mens Enduro Windproof Jacket
The Paramo Mens Enduro Windproof Jacket is designed as a technical mountain jacket and it's been designed to take advantage of Paramo's excellent analogy windproof and waterproof fabrics to bring true flexibility to wearing a mountain shell. The Paramo Mens Enduro Windproof Jacket have been fully developed to work on it's own as a capable windproof jacket or as part of a waterproof system to be worn with the Paramo Enduro Fleece.
Firstly, the windproof fabric is tried and tested. It's density and weight is well suited to high mountain winds, cooler weather and showers, its balance is just right for hill walking and more technical mountain sports.
When worn with the Enduro fleece, it forms a waterproof system, with a windproof/water resistant, breathable shell and an inner liner of directional fleece to limit water ingress and push moisture outwards.
Specifications - Paramo Mens Enduro Windproof Jacket
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum movement.
- Easily adjustable cuffs allow sleeves to be pushed or rolled up for cooling.
- Fully adjustable hood with wired peak fits over a helmet and allows an excellent field of vision via three way adjustment with concealed adjusters.
- Light but robust zips throughout feature zip pulls that are usable with gloved hands.
- Long length with simple elastic hem provides weather protection for lower back.
- Reflective strip on front and reflective branding throughout to enhance visibility.
- Renewable water-repellency with application of Nikwax® TX.Direct®.
- Sizable sleeve-torso vents allow very effective venting for good temperature control and line up with vents on the Enduro Fleece. They also give access to the Fleece handwarming pockets.
- Ski pass pocket on upper arm.
- Two chest pockets – one is map-sized and ideal for mountain essentials; the other is designed for fast access to GPS or compass.
- Two-way reversed front zip allows easy ventilation and access to inner layers.