This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Paramo Men's Grid Technic Baselayer
in-store price: £75.00
Our View - Paramo Men’s Grid Technic Baselayer:
The Men’s Grid Technic is a hugely versatile stretchy next-to-skin baselayer. It offers a straightforward technical and very effective design which will provide performance and comfort for a wide range of activities. With long sleeves and a zip-neck for temperature control, the style lines and stretch enable easy movement.
A really versatile two-in-one baselayer which can keep you warm, or keep you cool. Equally suitable for high mountain use as for cycling or trekking. The Grid Technic uses Parameta® G fabric which provides both insulation and wicking properties and the design includes a zipped neck, thumb loops and an athletic cut.
Specifications - Paramo Men’s Grid Technic Baselayer:
- Contoured shape minimises excess fabric and reduces flap when on the move.
- Generous length to protect the lower back during all activities.
- High collar for protection from sun or wind.
- Long sleeves which can be easily rolled or pushed up.
- Thumb loops to hold sleeves in place when required, reducing any gap between glove and jacket in order to maintain hand warmth.
- Zip neck for variable ventilation with zip garage for comfort.
- Average weight - 258g
- Produced in Colombia by MIQUELINA, a member of the World Fair Trade Organization. Guaranteed Fair Trade.
- Fully recyclable through Paramo.