Our View – Paramo Mens Katmai Light Shirt:
The Katmai Light Shirt is for active people travelling to hot climates Warm weather activities, such as sightseeing, backpacking or safaris, benefit from clothing that not only helps you stay cool but provides protection from UV and biting insects, and allows travel essentials to be carried securely.
The Katmai combines the ultra-cooling and protective lightweight Parameta A fabric with travel friendly design features that help keep out insects, provide discreet pockets and allow freedom of movement. The Katmai provides protection and cooling in one easy care, very weight efficient shirt.
Specifications – Paramo Mens Katmai Light Shirt:
- The Katmai offers design features that enhance the fabric protection, provide practical pocketing and allow full freedom of movement.
- Protection from sun and biting insects offered by traditional collar that fastens tightly, cuffs with secure closures and closely spaced buttons.
- Secure, secret storage of documents and essentials without altering the garment’s fit from three discreet pockets with hidden pocket within.
- Ease of movement due to arm and shoulder articulation, and long back hem with side slits.
- Dense fabric weave deters biting insects combined with secure cuff closure, closely spaced buttons and high fastening collar.
- Increased wind and sun protection through traditional style collar.
- Secure and discreet pocketing
- Two bellows pockets on the chest.
- Hidden secure passport sized pocket within one bellows pocket.
- Discreet OS map sized pocket.
- Maximum freedom of movement from articulated sleeves.
- Long back hem with side slits for ease of movement.
- Minimal rucksack rub over shoulder area due to flat shoulder seams.
- Two spare buttons provided.
- Parameta A fabrics are rapid evaporation fabrics that help to keep you cool and protect you in warm environments.
- Parameta A Fabric wick very effectively, rapidly spreading perspiration over a large area to provide maximum evaporation in order to keep you cool at higher temperatures. It blocks virtually all damaging UV rays, and the dense weave deters biting insects.