Our View - Patagonia Men’s Torrentshell 3L Jacket:
The Patagonia Torrentshell as a very strong reputation for providing excellent weather protection in a no-nonsense package that does exactly what it needs to…keep you dry, comfortable and looking great!
Updated this year with the 3-layer H2No Performance Fabric the Torrentshell 3L offers even more weather protection and breathability making this a great choice for easy to moderate walks or everyday wear around town and country.
Made from a 100% recycled nylon face fabric and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish the tricot backer the jacket feels great next to the skin. An adjustable hood with laminated visor can be rolled and stowed away with a simple cord-and-hook design when not needed for a neat, tidy finish.
Stowing and carrying the jacket ‘just in case’ is easy thanks to the left-hand pocket doubling as a carry bag. The full-length centre front zip has an interior and exterior storm flap to increase weather protection and there are pit zips for ventilation and hand warmer pockets, all with storm flaps and DWR-treated zips.
Finished off with a microfleece-lined neck, hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem the new Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket is sure to continue the tradition of a brilliant, unfussy waterproof jacket that does the job and looks great too.
Specifications - Patagonia Men’s Torrentshell 3L Jacket:
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Snag-free centre-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Weight - 394 g (13.9 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn