This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Scarpa Golden Gate ATR Women's
in-store price: £125.00
The Women's Scarpa Golden Gate ATR is the really well cushioned trail running shoe that is ideal for mixed terrain runs over medium to long distances...
Our View – Scarpa Golden Gate ATR Women's:
The Women's Scarpa Golden Gate ATR is the really well cushioned trail running shoe that is ideal for mixed terrain runs over medium to long distances.
Ideally suited to harder packed terrain and equally capable of taking on sections of tarmac should the need arise the Golden Gate ATR really is a great choice for runners of any experience. An great training shoe, the Golden Gate ATR is also suitable for racers looking for extra protection during long events.
Thanks to the women’s specific fit and sock-liner design the Golden Gate ATR provides an exceptionally comfortable and secure feel. The integrated sock liner also helps to keep debris out and prevents irritation points.
With 4mm lugs of variable shapes the Golden Gate ATR provides excellent traction on a wide range of surfaces and enables you to feel confident on to move at speed. The i-Respond midsole system provides a dynamic, responsive ride that amplifies your energy return, meaning you move faster for less energy.
If you are looking for a comfortable, protective trail running shoe for mixed terrain then the Scarpa Golden Gate ATR is well worth a look. The brand is growing in reputation and this shoe is a great example of why.
Specifications - Scarpa Golden Gate ATR Women's:
- Fit: With a perfect, women's specific foot-wrapping fit, it allows adaptability to different foot shapes, thanks to the Sock-Fit LW by SCARPA construction system.
- Upper: A lightweight and breathable upper with a structural wave closure system designed for optimal fit, and featuring an integrated collar and tongue to provide easy foot entry and fantastic fit around the ankle.
- Midsole: The "i-Respond" propulsion system enhances the thrust phase, amplifying energy input with greater energy return.
- Sole: Exclusive PRESA® sole, composed of 4mm variable lug shapes, ensuring traction off road while the central EVA zones facilitate the cushioning on paved surfaces.
- Drop - 4 mm
- Last - ATRW
- Lining - Stretch Textile
- Sole - PRESA
- Stack - Heel 28 mm / Toe 24 mm Drop 4 mm
- Upper - Fabric + Film + Microfibre
- Weight - 490g (per pair size 38)