This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Scarpa Golden Gate Kima RT Men's
in-store price: £190.00
Our View – Scarpa Golden Gate Kima RT Men's:
If you are looking for the ultimate energy saving, performance boosting trail running shoe then the Scarpa Golden Gate Kima RT is your shoe of choice. Built with a carbon plate enclosed in the new-generation of cushioning foam that enhances the elastic response of the arch of the foot, reducing the physical effort of running without compromising precision on uneven terrain.
The Golden Gate Kima RT has a precision fit thanks to the sock liner and slightly lower volume forefoot. This means a really good feel for the terrain you are traversing and gives you real feeling of connection and control. The sock liner design also reduces any risk of rubbing and ensures a comfortable fit all run long.
If you are looking for that little extra boost in training or racing then the carbon plated Scarpa Golden Gate Kima RT could just be the perfect shoe for you.
Specifications - Scarpa Golden Gate Kima RT Men's:
- FIT: A new last dedicated and studied for a normal foot, with less volume in the forefoot area for the best precision of fitting. Sock-Fit LW internal construction system that avoids compression points by wrapping the foot. Exo internal cage in micro suede to ensuring greater lateral stability.
- UPPER: The double-layer construction is made as follows: the first layer in microfibre gives structure, second the outermost one is an anti-abrasion mesh, which also needs to ensure maximum breathability.
- SOLE: The Presa® sole has a midsole composed of a double density of foam, named “ACTIVE FOAM”. This new generation foam combines 4 important characteristics all the runners want in a shoe: Cushioning, rebound, long last, lightweight. A 3D carbon fibre (1 mm thickness) is sandwiched in the two foam materials in the areas of greatest support/work of the foot (heel and head of the metatarsals). This is the result of a study aimed at obtaining the best elastic response without loose precision in the uneven terrains.
- Drop - 6 mm
- Last - ARK
- Lining - Stretch Textile
- Sole - PRESA® TRN-03 + SuperGum
- Stack - Heel 22 mm / Toe 16 mm Drop 6 mm
- Upper - Fabric + Film + Microfibre
- Weight - 580g (per pair size 42)