Our View – Scarpa Ribelle Run WMN:
The Women's Scarpa Ribelle Run trail running shoe is designed for absolute precision and high levels of responsiveness on any type of terrain. It is designed for short to medium distance trail and skyrunning with a lightweight, high performance design that is perfect for runners looking for a dynamic, secure shoe for rough, technical terrain.
The Scarpa Ribelle Run is a highly technical trail running shoe with a glove like fit thanks to the Sock-Fit LW construction which features a lightweight, highly breathable bootie construction to hold your foot securely as well as help prevent trail debris getting inside.
Thanks to the pull cord closure system you are guaranteed an evenly distributed and secure hold through the mid foot which is crucial when traversing technical terrain. Furthermore, the heel is stabilised by the EVA band that completely wraps the shoe.
Wherever your trail runs take you the Scarpa Ribelle Run will ensure you can move with confidence thanks to the Supergum outsole with 4mm lugs that provide excellent grip in wet and dry conditions on a wide range of surfaces.
If you are looking for a fast and light trail running shoe with a highly technical design that really helps you perform to your best over short to medium distances, then the Scarpa Ribelle Run is definitely worth a look. Comfortable straight out of the box this is a shoe that will keep you wanting to run and run.
Specifications – Scarpa Ribelle Run WMN:
- Fit: The shoe is built to wrap the foot with precision thanks to it’s reduced volume fit, perfect for this more technically oriented shoe. The heel is stabilized by an EVA band that completely wraps the shoe.
- Upper: The upper is built with SCARPA’s Sock-Fit LW construction, featuring a lightweight and super breathable mesh bootie with heat-sealed reinforcements, which guarantees a precise and even wrap around the foot, while still providing outstanding comfort and flex at the ankle collar, tongue and forefoot.
- Sole: PRESA® sole made with high performance Supergum outsole, with 4mm lugs and excellent grip on both dry and wet surfaces. Tested by the best and brought to the limit on technical and uneven terrain.
- Precision on rough terrain
- The most technical and innovative shoe in its category
- Drop - 4 mm
- Last - ARSF
- Mid Sole - Presa TRN-01
- Sole - Supergum
- Upper - Ripstop + Mesh + Film
- Weight - 265g (1/2 pair size 38)