Our View – Scarpa Trek GTX Women:
The Scarpa Women's Trek GTX Boots are top end hiking and trekking boots that will keep your feet comfortable and protected during long walks on the toughest terrain with or without a loaded pack.
The ergonomic last of the Scarpa Trek boot has been specifically designed for women with a slightly slimmer heel and will also appeal to those with a lower foot volume
The durable leather upper provides protection and in combination with the Gore-Tex lining offers excellent waterproof proofing while maintaining breathability. A durable protective toe rand around the edge of the boot helps protect against the inevitable scuffs and scrapes of the trail and also helps the longevity of a really robust hiking boot.
Specifications – Scarpa Trek GTX Women:
- Sole - Vibram Biometric Fly
- Last - TNL
- Upper - 1.8 mm Oiled Nubuck
- Lining - GORE-TEX® (Performance Comfort Footwear)
- Mid Sole - Comfort Flex Plus
- GORE-TEX - Four seasons in a day gore-tex® performance comfort footwear will always keep you on the the right track. It is durably waterproof and breathable.
- Vibram® concentrates its industrial design activities, managerial and strategic functions, new technology and new product development in Albizzate in the province of Varese, Italy, to ensure that its costumers can benefit from reliable and constant quality wherever they are.
- Resoling Possible - Scarpa shoes and boots are built to the highest standard and should serve you for many years of use. However, just like tyres on a car, the rubber parts of a boot, shoe or rock shoe can wear down with use, and that’s why we offer a full re-sole service. Resoling not only extends the lifespan of your Scarpa footwear, it also returns it to its very best level of performance.