Our Review - Tilley T3 Wanderer Hat:
The Tilley T3 Wanderer has been given the pre-washed look to give it an aged and adventure soaked look. With snap-up side details the Wanderer has versatile style that you’ll want to wear for a lot more adventures!
With a UPF protection of 50+, the Wanderer provides maximum protection against the sun and the wide brim helps to keep the rays even further at bay. Should the weather turn breezy then the front & back wind cords ensure the Wanderer will remain in place and the water-repellent finish means if the heavens open you’ll at least keep your head dry.
Specifications - Tilley T3 Wanderer Hat:
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Versatility brim can be snapped both sides up, 1 side up or not at all
- Extra storage – Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Grommets for extra ventilation
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Made in Canada
- Brim size: Front & Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 3/8"
- Weight: 5.4 oz / 153 g
- Fabric: 100% cotton duck with enzyme wash finish
- Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it & possibly rot it.