This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Tilley TH5 Hemp Hat
Our Review - Tilley TH5 Hemp Hat:
The Tilley Hemp hat has the look of linen but hemp is also exceedingly durable making this hat seriously tough. As Hemp is a natural fibre, its characteristics and colour will change over time meaning your Tilley hat will develop its own charm and stories as it ages.
The Hemp Hat features a lot of great details including a water-repellent finish for when the rain comes, a front and back wind cord system to keep it secure in the rain and a wide brim to keep the sun off your face. Additionally, there is a security pocket inside the hat for valuables and a Hydrofil sweatband to wick moisture away quickly and efficiently.
Specifications - Tilley TH5 Hemp Hat:
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Lots of character - the fabric will fade and soften over time & sun exposure
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Made in Canada
- Brim size: Front: 2 5/8"; Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 1/8"
- Weight: 5.3 oz / 150 g
- Fabric: 100% hemp fabric
- Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it & possibly rot it.